ESPD Training Program in PD
Congratulations to the successful applicants!
ESPD Trainees 2022:
Maria Arteaga-Henriquez (Spain) Eduardo La Torre (Peru)
Gursharan Kaur Bedi (UK) Pablo López Balboa (UK)
Maël Blanchard (Switzerland) Evanthia Makrygianni (Greece)
Tatjana Braun (Germany) Pau Mora Capdevila (Spain)
Tubanur Çetinarslan (Turkey) Miulescu Raluca-Gabriela (Romania)
Iva Dediol (Croatia) Aravind Sivakumar (India)
Adriana Diaconeasa (Romania) Anna Stathopoulou (Greece)
Alexandra Chatzi (Greece) Astrid Uyttebroek (Belgium)
Anca E. Chiriac (Romania) Cristiana Voicu (Romania)
Marta Kurzeja (Poland) Zorlu Özge (Turkey)
What are the purposes of the ESPD Training Program?
- To train physicians with an official specialist qualification in Dermatology or Pediatrics who wish to achieve better knowledge in Pediatric Dermatology.
- To promote the field of Pediatric Dermatology through optimal teaching and training
- To improve childrens’ health through optimal management of childhood skin diseases
- To provide a certificate as proof that the trainees have completed the program by achieving all objectives.This certificate is however not an official medical title and does not allow for any practice of any aspect of medicine that is not currently recognized by the Health Authorities of every country in Europe.
Who is eligible to apply?
Applicants to the Training Program must fulfil all of the following criteria at the time of application:
- Be a member of the ESPD.
- Have an official certification of Specialist in Dermatology or in Pediatrics issued by the Health Authorities ruling in their country or a document stating that it will be obtained in the following 6 months
- Submit an application form in due time and be available for a personal interview with the commission of the ESPD in charge for a selection of applicants, if required.
The ESPD retains the right to accept as many or as few applicants as it wishes for the program, based on the availability of trainers and centres and the financial capability of the ESPD.
What is the application and decision process?
2022/2023 - Applications are now open.
The deadline for applications in 2022/2023 is October 2022