ESPD is pleased to announce an expert lecture by Dr. Angela Hernández Martín on September 7, at 6 PM (CET).
Use this link to register: REGISTER HERE
(accessible to ESPD members only)
Speaker: Dr. Angela Hernández Martín
• Senior Consultant Dermatologist at the Niño Jesús Children's Hospital in Madrid, Spain, since 2007.
• Author and co-author of numerous chapter books and scientific publications indexed in PubMed.
• Secretary of the European Society of Pediatric Dermatology
• Secretary of the Spanish Society of Pediatric Dermatology
• Main field of interests: keratinization disorders, neurocutaneous diseases, and other genodermatosis.
ESPD is pleased to announce an expert lecture by Dr. Eulalia Baselga on November 2, at 6 PM (CET).
Speaker: Dr. Eulalia Baselga
Eulalia Baselga is currently the Head of Dermatology at the Hospital Sant Joan de Deu, Children’s Hospital and Associate Professor, Universitat de Barcelona. The Department of Dermatology is a member of the ERN- Vasca and ERN-Skin European
Her main area of research are vascular anomalies and atopic dermatitis. She is currently PI in a research grant on genotype, phenotype and clinical outcomes in vascular lesions. She coordinates the multidisciplinary vascular clinic and the Atopy School in her Department
Dr. Baselga has authored over 170 articles in International journals and over 17 chapters in books. She is member of the Spanish Society for Paediatric Dermatology, American Academy of Dermatology, American Dermatologic Association, Society for Pediatric Dermatology, , Sociedad Latinoamericana de Dermatologia Pediatrica and in the board of the European Academy of Paediatric Dermatology. She is on the editorial board of Actas Dermo-Sifilogáoficas, and Pediatric Dermatology. She is in the Scientific Committee of ISSVA
Save the date
More details to follow soon.
Address for official postal correspondence:
5. kvetna 65, Prague Congress Centre
140 21 Prague 4
1 Place de l'Hôpital
670 91 Strasbourg CEDEX
Office email address