1. Abstracts MUST be submitted electronically via the online submission system by the given deadline of 16 December 2020.
Abstracts received via fax, e-mail or received after the deadline will not be accepted and therefore will not be considered for the programme or publication.
2. Abstracts need to be submitted into the following topics:
3. All submitted abstracts will be considered for poster presentation only.
4. Once the abstract is “submitted” it can be changed until the Abstract Submission Deadline of 16 December 2020.
5. All abstracts will be reviewed by the ESPD Scientific Committee who will consider its formal aspects and the content. They will decide which abstracts will be accepted.
6. Accepted abstracts will be published in the Abstract Book. Abstracts not suitable for display will be rejected. Please have your abstract checked for correct spelling, punctuation, grammar and formal structure. The organiser reserves the right to edit abstracts if necessary prior to the publication in the ESPD Annual Meeting Abstract Book.
7. All presenting authors will receive an acceptance/rejection notification via e-mail by 22 January 2021.
8. All presenting authors are obliged to register by 4 February 2021.
9. All abstracts must be written in English.
10. The abstract title is limited by 20 words and must be submitted using the sentence case (eg. 'My abstract about ESPD 2021 will be presented in Vienna).
11. Up to 10 authors can be submitted for one abstract (including the presenting author).
The presenting author is selected first; other authors can be added only when the presenting author is submitted. However, the author order can be changed if needed by swopping the names in the list of the authors. The first name is considered to be the main author.
12. The maximum abstract length is 300 words.
13. All submissions should follow the following structure: Objectives, Method, Results and Discussion
14. The number of submitted abstracts per one submitter/author is not limited.
In case of any questions or comments or may you need any assistance please kindly contact us via email email@example.com.
Thank you, with best wishes,
20th ESPD Annual Meeting Secretariat