Abstract submission is now closed.
1. Abstracts MUST be submitted electronically via the online submission system by the given deadline of 10 February 2020.
Abstracts received via fax, e-mail or received after the deadline will not be accepted and therefore will not be considered for the programme or publication.
2. Abstracts need to be submitted into the following topics:
3. A preferred presentation method should be selected during the submission from the following options:
Please note, oral presentations will be presented in a form of a Clinical case held in the Parallel Sessions matching the topic.
4. Once the abstract is “submitted” it can be changed until the Extended Abstract Submission Deadline of 10 February 2020 .
5. All abstracts will be reviewed by the ESPD Scientific Committee who will consider its formal aspects and the content. They will decide which abstracts will be accepted and may reconsider the final presentation type.
6. Accepted abstracts will be published in the Abstract Book. Abstracts not suitable for display will be rejected. Please have your abstract checked for correct spelling, punctuation, grammar and formal structure. The organiser reserves the right to edit abstracts if necessary prior to the publication in the ESPD Annual Meeting Abstract Book.
7. All presenting authors will receive an acceptance/rejection notification via e-mail by 19 February 2020 .
8. All presenting authors are obliged to register by 3 March 2020 .
9. All abstracts must be written in English.
10. The abstract title is limited by 20 words and must be submitted using the sentence case (eg. 'My abstract about ESPD 2020 will be presented in Vienna).
11. Up to 10 authors can be submitted for one abstract (including the presenting author).
The presenting author is selected first; other authors can be added only when the presenting author is submitted. However, the author order can be changed if needed by swopping the names in the list of the authors.
The first name is considered to be the main author.
12. The maximum abstract length is 300 words .
13. All submissions should follow the following structure: Objectives, Method, Results and Discussion
14. The number of submitted abstracts per one submitter/author is not limited.
In case of any questions or comments or may you need any assistance please kindly contact us preferably via email email@example.com or on the phone number +420 261 174 312.
Thank you, with best wishes,
20th ESPD Annual Meeting Secretariat