|Online Abstract Submission open:||1 December 2016|
|Abstract Submission deadline:||31 May 2017|
|Evaluation results announced:||15 June 2017|
|Deadline for authors registration:||30 June 2017 (Early Registration deadline)|
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Please find below the essential information for submitting your Abstract.
General Information & Deadlines
- Abstracts MUST be submitted electronically via the online submission system by the given deadline 31 May 2017.
Abstracts received via fax, e-mail or received after the deadline will not be accepted and therefore will not be considered for the programme or publication.
- Abstracts can be submitted for the Overall Topic (final topic to be selected by the Scientific Committee)
- A preferred presentation method should be selected during the submission from the following options:
- Once the abstract is “submitted” (through the “Submit” button) it can only be changed if a written request is sent to the ESPD 2017 Meeting Secretariat until the Abstract Submission deadline - 31 May 2017.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the ESPD Scientific Committee, who will consider its formal aspects and the content. They will decide which abstracts will be accepted and may reconsider the final presentation type.
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the Pediatric Dermatology journal Supplement. Abstracts not suitable for display will be rejected. Please have your abstract checked for correct spelling, punctuation, grammar and formal structure. The organiser reserves the right to edit abstracts if necessary prior to their publication in the Issue Supplement of the Pediatric Dermatology.
- All presenting authors will receive an acceptance/rejection notification via e-mail by 15 June 2017.
- All presenting authors are obliged to register by 30 June 2017.
- All abstracts must be written in English.
- The abstract title is limited by 20 words and must be submitted using the sentence case (eg. 'My abstract about ESPD 2017 will be presented in Palma de Mallorca').
- Up to 10 authors can be submitted for one abstract (including the presenting author).
The presenting author is selected first; other authors can be added only when the presenting author is submitted. However, the author order can be changed if needed by swopping the names in the list of the authors.
The first name is considered to be the main author.
- The maximum abstract length is 300 words.
- The number of submitted abstracts per one submitter/author is not limited.
In case of any questions or comments or may you need any assistance please kindly contact us preferebly via email email@example.com or on the phone number +420 261 174 312.
17th ESPD Annual Meeting Secretariat